- Completed Visa Application Form.
- 2 recent colour photographs – 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- Two Photocopies of passport.
- Original Admission Letter or Bonafide Letter from the School /College/ University/Institution in India. Emailed or faxed copy is not accepted.
- Last education Certificate.
- Guarantee letter from parent/guardian for financial support along with bank statement for past three months.
- For Research visa, besides Admission Letter a synopsis of proposed research and a certificate of Affiliation are required.
Notice: School/College/University/Institution in India must issue original admission/bonafide letter to the student well in time so that the student can produce the same at the time of visa application. A copy of the letter may also be endorsed to the Embassy. This provision will be effective from 01/08/2011.
- Duration of visa will depend on duration of course. For cases where only provisional admission is granted, a PROVISIONAL STUDENT Visa Is issued.
- A maximum of three entries per year will be granted for a Student Visa.
- For Research Visa, applicants must submit all papers at least 2 months before planned travel.
- Normally issued after 6 working days.
Upto 1 year
More than one year upto 3 years
– Embassy Service charge Baht 70 per applicant.
– IVS Service charge Baht 15 per applicant.
Guidelines for Student/Research Visa Holders : English/Thai – Link to be provided.
Non-Thai nationals who have lived in Thailand for less than 3 years are not eligible to apply for student visa