- Completed Visa Application Form
- Two recent colour photographs – 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm.
- Two photocopies of passport.
- Documents supporting the need to proceed to a destination beyond India and confirmed through ticket for onward journey.
- Transit visa will ordinarily be valid for single journey and for entry within 15 days from date of issue.
- Period of stay in transit not to exceed 3 days.
Processing Time :
- For Thai nationals, issued on the third working day.
- For other nationalities, six (6) working days.
- Note: Travellers who stay in the Transit Area at the Airport in India do not need Transit Visa.