Elections for President & Executive Committee
India Thai Chamber of Commerce
Date : Monday, 24th April 2017
Timing : 18.30 – 20.00 Hours
Venue : India-Thai Chamber of Commerce,
13 Soi Attakarnprasit, South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
PRADEEP KUMAR AGRAWALLA, AMIT LAL SINGH, DR. KAMALJIT SINGH, GAURAV KEJRIWAL, HIRAN JAIN (MANGILAL JAIN), PORNTHEP SRINARULA, RAVI MANTRI, SANJAY PANDEY, SHRIKANT SINGH (SUSHIL SINGH) & UDAI CHAND GUNECHA
Vision for Change – Vote for Pradeep as President
#TeamPradeep “Business First” #Vote4TeamPradeep #ITCC #ITCC2017
#Mission – Exponential growth in Bilateral Trade through lobbying Bureaucratic Assistance.
#Vision – To interact effectively with other Chambers for facilitation of Trade & Commerce, thus benefitting members, society & countries.
#Strength – Strategic presence both in India & Thailand ensures immediate liasioning of business with great quality.
#Priorities – Business First, everything else shall follow in line automatically.
#Opportunities – Few Indian States have already offered us immediate opportunities for investment at favourable terms, in different sectors.
1. MISSION & VISION
2. TEAM PROFILE – WHY WE ARE PROUD OF THIS TEAM
2.1. A CLEAN TEAM SELECTED BASED ON STRONG ETHICS AND VALUES
2.2. A PROFESSIONAL TEAM BRINGING MARKET INTELLIGENCE & BEST PRACTISES
2.3. STRONG LEADERSHIP & DIVERSITY – IMPORTANT DIMENSION TO EFFECTIVENESS
3. TEAM DEMOGRAPHICS – ANALYZE THE TEAM INSIDE-OUT
4. HOW OUR TEAM WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
4.1 AMBASSADOR MENTOR PROGRAM
4.2 DISTRIBUTED LEADERSHIP
4.3 ENCOURAGE PLATFORM FOR GROWTH
4.4 PROVIDE SOLUTIONS FOR THE INDUSTRY
4.5 STRONG COLLABORATION PLATFORM
4.6 IMPROVING IMAGE OF INDIA & INDIANS
4.7 PROVIDE BUSINESS / CULTURE / MANAGEMENT BASED TRAINING
5. OUR EXPECTATION FROM THE ITCC MEMBERS
5.1 VOTE THE RIGHT TEAM INTO THE CHAMBERS –THAT IS US !!!
5.2 YOUR PARTICPATION IN THE CHAMBER ACTIVITIES & INITIATIVES
5.3 YOUR LEADERSHIP IN WORK GROUPS THAT CAN BRING GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES TO THE CHAMBER
5.4 YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT – WHILE WE HAVE THE BEST OF INTENT WE HAVE TO OVERCOME LOT OF INERTIA TO ENSURE WE MOVE TO THE NEXT LEVEL AND NEED YOUR POSITIVE ENCOURAGEMENT
5.5 MAKING IT FUN – WE HAVE THE MOST AMOUNT OF SUCCESS WHEN WE ARE “NATURAL FLOW” AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE IN “FLOW” IS WE ARE HAPPY. WE WANT TO ENJOY WINNING WITH YOU.
AMBASSADOR MENTOR PROGRAM
Our Ambassador Mentor Program is a great way to get engaged with the business community and enrich participation with stalwarts of the industry. The Ambassador Mentor provides a crucial link between the Chamber Initiatives and its members. They help ensure that all members receive the maximum benefit from their investment. Their primary responsibilities is mentoring the industry segment by leading initiatives, leading delegations, bring concerns to chamber, member retention, recruiting and mentoring new members.
Rewards for Serving as an Ambassador Mentor:
- Leadership and Mentorship in area of their interest. Leading a chapter in Chamber’s monthly newsletter.
- Recognition at events and internal business meetings and recognizing success.
- Networking opportunities with Government Authorities in Thailand and India
- Developing new business contacts and partnership.
- Media coverage when available.
The Ambassador Mentor Commitment:
- Positively promote the Chamber whenever possible.
- Attend the monthly Ambassador Mentor meeting
- Participate in a minimum of (9) nine functions during the Chamber’s fiscal year.
- Track all Chamber-related activities and report them to the Chamber.
Benefit for the Chamber
- Increased visibility within the segment community
- Better understanding of membership needs
- Be able to sectorial knowledge to lead government communications
- Ability to manage events more effectively
- Mentor members on individual capacity and not as a business
- Member retention and recruitment opportunities
- Get more funding for the people