Elections for President & Executive Committee
India Thai Chamber of Commerce
Term 2015 – 2017 on April 2, 2015 at 18:30
Vision for Change Vote for Pradeep as President
Galaxy Group of Companies
Age: 49 years
Education: BA – Sambalpur University
- Entrepreneur, Founder of Galaxy Group
- Founder Galaxy Diamonds, one of the largest supplier of diamonds in Thailand with global operations in Thailand, India and Belgium
- Founder Galaxy Group – real estate conglomerate with 14 projects comprising of 70 towers in Greater Noida in India
Member of India-Thai Diamond & Colorstone Association (ITDCA)
Fortuna International Ltd.
Age: 59 years
Education: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), B. Tech (Chemical engineering) Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Post Graduation in International trade.
- Extensive work experience
- Premjee Limited –
- Ex-Managing Director
Phoenix Commodities Ltd. – Ex – Managing Director
Bright Star Diamond Co., Ltd.
Age: 50 years
Education: M.A. (History), University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
B.A. (Biology), University of Rajasthan, Jaipur
- Co-Founded Bright Star Diamonds in Thailand in 1991
- Operations in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mumbai, Jakarta and USA
- Social worker and deeply involved in social activities with various Indian Associations
- Executive Director & Joint Honorary Secretary of India – Thai Chamber of Commerce
Arun V. Balimane
Tata Motors Ltd.
VP – Head of Operations
Age: 49 years
Education: BE(Hons) Electrical & Electronics from B.I.T.S. , Pilani
• Fulbright Fellowship – “Leadership in Management”, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, USA
• Working with Tata Motors since 1987
• Transferred to Thailand in 2007 as manufacturing head
• Currently working as head of operations
Harsh Vardhan Sethi
Neon Infotech South East Asia Ltd.
Age: 50 years
Education: Bachelor of Engineering
Diploma in Business Management
• Member of Energy committee of Franco Thai Chamber and American Chamber
• Member of Energy Committee of Norwegian Thai Chamber of Commerce in
• Executive committee Member of Digambar Jain Foundation in Thailand
• Recipient of Hind Rattana Award in 2008
• Recipient of Indian Achievers’ award in 2012
• Recipient of Asia Pacific Most promising Entrepreneurship award in 2014
Thakral Group, A.G.Textiles
Age: 34 years
Education: Bellerby’s College London, Diploma of Business
• Thakral Group family business having roots since 1904
• Assistant to Managing Director of group for 5 years since 1999
• Co-founded A.G.Textiles in 2004 and managing director of the company since then.
• Also involved in property development and land acquisition activity of the group.
• Co-founder of several joint venture projects primarily in real estate business in Thailand.
Ambition Engineering Co., Ltd.
Education: Graduate in Business Management
Age: 48 years
• Executive Director of India-Thai Business Association
• Member -Swami Vivekananda Center – Bangkok
• Committee member -Vishwa Hindu Parishad – Bangkok
• Member -Hindu Swayamsevak Sangh – Bangkok
• Member -Indian Association of Thailand- Bangkok
• Committee member -World Hindu Economic Forum – Thailand
• President -Overseas Friends of BJP-Thailand Chapter
Age: 40 years
Education: B.S., New York University
• Thailand Office – Operating one of the largest foreign film
• and TV commercial production services company in the country
• Los Angeles Office – Engaged in production, global sales and
• distribution of movies
• President, Foreign Film Production Services Association Thailand
• Executive Committee, The National Federation of Motion Pictures
• and Contents Association
Mr. Raju B. Manwani
Imago Industries Co., Ltd.
Age: 54 years
Education: B Com, DBM
• 2013-15, Chairperson of Constitution Sub-Committee of ITCC, during which period Amendments to the Constitution were proposed on two occasions, thus making the present Constitution more pragmatic and in keeping with the times.
• Past President & Member of Lions Club of Bangkok Silom since 1989
• Siam Sindhi Association, In charge of Community Communications
• Entourage (Social Charitable Activities)
• India-Thai Sports –Member, Sports Committee
• Oriental Towers Condominium Board of Directors (as Chairperson and now Advisor)
PSS Group & Y Cube Holdings
Chairman & President
Age: 49 years
Education: B. Tech (Hons) – Mechanical Engg – IIT Kharagpur
• A multi-faceted and seasoned leader with experience of running large companies in the Asia Pacific region
• Vast work experience
• Xylem – Developed Xylem’s business in India from $0.5M in to $31 M in 5 years
• ITT – Remodeling the AP & EMEA strategy, sales & footprint and achieving 220% increase in order bookings from $105 million in 2005 to US $230 million in 2008.
• Flow Service – – Increased sales in Asia Pacific region from US$ 93 million to US$ 152 million (including JV) in four years
• Work experience with other major International companies including Durametallic Corporation, Indo-Rama Chemicals, Thai Acrylic Fiber Co., Ltd.
Tejas Kumar Dinkarlal
Age: 44 years
Education: B. Com
• Secretary – India-Thai Diamond & Colorstone Association
• Diamond manufacturers with business operations in Thailand, Hong Kong, China, India and Belgium
• Founded Shvenil’s offices in Thailand, China & Hong Kong
• Established Diamond Manufacturing in China with high quality precision cuts for Swiss watch Industry.
V B Singh
Berger Paints (Thailand) Ltd.
Age: 58 years
Education: IIT Kanpur – Mechanical Engineering
IIM Calcutta – Post Graduate in Management
• Highly qualified, both IIT & IIM graduate
• Member of IITAAT, ITBA, British Club & ITCC
• Came in Thailand since 1997 as MD of Berger Paints Thailand and in 2010 through MBO became major shareholder
• Responsible for growth of Berger paints Thailand.