From India’s Northwestern frontier, Charcoal brings classic cuisine to the modern metropolis. Here, the kebabs are king. Pulled off the appetizers menu and brought centre stage, these skewers of tender meat, vegetables and paneer are cooked to perfection in authentic clay ovens. Experience these delicious treasures from the wild borders of Pakistan and Afghanistan, flavoured with exotic marinades and fragrant rubs and grilled with wisdom and passion. For a true dynastic feast, Charcoal has handpicked delicacies from the Royal house of Mughals including the infamous Dum Ki Raan, a whole leg of succulent slow-cooked lamb. Be enchanted by the mystery and history, flavours and aromas of a forgotten cuisine and dig in with your hands.
Most Views Posts
- Live Updates: Thai Prime Minister Gen. Prayut Chan-o-cha’s India visit
- India Wins Election To UN Human Rights Council
- #MeToo | Chetan Bhagat Gives ‘Proof’ Against Accuser Ira Trivedi And Asks “So Who Wanted To Kiss Whom”
- ‘Ishq Actually’ launches hot Thai pop singer in Bollywood
- Say what? Malaika Arora and Arjun Kapoor to get MARRIED next year?
- Narendra Modi tweeted in Thai
- East Asia Summit 2018: PM Narendra Modi meets Australian counterpart Scott Morrison in Singapore
- Varanasi’s multi-modal terminal: 7 things to know about the newly inaugurated first MMT on river Ganga
- GLOWS NURTURE NATURE 2018
- Money never hurts! Wanna earn some easy pocket money…?
- Indian Coast Guard Ships depart Thailand